Domestic Violence Support Services for Men UK
Men's Advice Line
The Men's Advice Line is a confidential helpline for men who experience violence from their partners or ex-partners. We help men by:
* Giving them a chance to talk about their experiences
* Providing emotional support
* Offering practical advice
* Sign-posting to specialist services providing housing, legal, mental health, child contact and parenting advice.
* Listening to men in a non-judgmental way
The Men's Advice Line is available on freephone number 0808 801 0327 (free from landlines & most mobile phones):
10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
You can leave a message when the lines are closed or busy and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
You can also email: email@example.com
The Men's Advice Line also takes calls from professionals from both the statutory and voluntary sectors. They provide information and advice about:
* Best practice when working with male victims of domestic violence
* Service provision for male victims of domestic violence
* Provision of resources
* Provision of training
The Dyn Project - Wales
The Dyn project gives support to men who are experiencing domestic abuse from a partner.
The Dyn Wales helpline lets you speak confidentially to someone who can listen to you without judging your situation. They can give you support to deal with the problems faced and tell you if there are any services already available in your area.
Monday - 10am – 4pm
Tuesday - 10am – 4pm
Wednesday - 10am – 1pm
All calls to this line are free and confidential
Their website provides information for men who are experiencing domestic abuse, including basic safety advice, a facility to email them for support and a guide to services in local authorities across wales.