Today we launch our first annual impact report – a record of Respect’s achievements in 2020/21.
The report tracks Respect’s work through the first year of the pandemic, with this reporting period starting in the thick of the UK’s first lockdown.
Over the course of 2020/21, we:
- Started our work towards becoming an actively anti-racist organisation.
- Successfully called for a perpetrator strategy and additional funding for the sector.
- Responded to a surge in demand on our helplines.
- Expanded and adapted our projects to ensure we could deliver our vital work in this new context.
- Contributed to cutting edge research, building an evidence base showing the value and impact of interventions that work with perpetrators of abuse.
- Supported our growing membership, and continued our work accrediting services providing safe and effective interventions for perpetrators of domestic abuse.
Read the full report here.