Training course overview
This hands-on 4-day training course will give you the confidence and skills to work one-to-one with perpetrators of domestic abuse.
Using the Respect Programme, you will:
- Learn how to analyse incidents of abusive behaviour and help perpetrators identify and practice non-abusive behaviours.
- Practice using techniques which address denial, minimisation, and justification of abuse.
- Develop strategies to enhance perpetrators’ motivation to change.
The training is participatory and practical, with a strong focus on working interactively with the programme materials.
Practitioners currently working or who want to start working with perpetrators on a one-to-one basis. An in-depth understanding of the dynamics of domestic violence and abuse is essential.
Dates: Monday 5, Tuesday 6, Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 July 2021 (09:30-16:00 each day). Participants must attend every full day to complete training.
Where: via Zoom
- Respect member: £480+VAT = £576
- Non-member: £700+VAT = £840
Please note that we prefer direct debit to manual payment because it substantially reduces our admin time. Whilst manual payment is possible, by selecting it and proceeding with it, you understand that payment must be received before the training starts, and that a surcharge of 5% applies to each ticket purchased by this method.
Non-member cost = £882 via manual payment (£840 + 5%) and Member cost becomes £604.80 (£576 + 5%)
If you have any queries, please email [email protected]
Book your ticket below.