This is Part 2 of the training in Facilitating groupwork for domestic abuse perpetrators
The course will increase participants’ skills and confidence to facilitate groupwork programmes with men who perpetrate domestic abuse against women.
Learners MUST complete Part 1 (link below) before attending Part 2:Facilitating groupwork for perpetrators of domestic abuse. Part 1: essential knowledge
4-day training on Zoom
Learning of Part 2 will be highly interactive and participatory, using a variety of training techniques and tools, video clips, case studies, re-enactment, and role-play to strengthen practice skills.
The Trainers, Binah Taylor and Damian Carnell have significant experience in the delivery and development of work with domestic abuse perpetrators.
Tuesday 25 and Wednesday 26 January, Tuesday 1 and Wednesday 2 February 2022 (9.30 – 16.00 each day)
- Credit/debit card payment: £576 (£480 +VAT)
- Manual payment instruction: £604.80 (a 5% surcharge for administration time applies - payment must be received before the training starts
- Credit/debit card payment: £1050 (£875 +VAT)
- Manual payment instruction: £1102.50 (a 5% surcharge for administration time applies - payment must be received before the training starts)
If you wish to cancel training tickets you have booked, you understand that the following cancellation terms apply :
- Cancellation within one week of the training date: Full charge
- Cancellation within two weeks of the training date: 50% charge
- Cancellation within one month of the training date: 25% charge
Please note that we are not able to hold places for members of staff before payment is received.
If you wish to pay manually, or if you have any queries, please email [email protected]