Training course overview
This hands-on 4-day training course will give you the confidence and skills to work one-to-one with perpetrators of domestic abuse.
Using the Respect Programme, you will:
- Learn how to analyse incidents of abusive behaviour and help perpetrators identify and practice non-abusive behaviours.
- Practice using techniques which address denial, minimisation, and justification of abuse.
- Develop strategies to enhance perpetrators’ motivation to change.
The training is participatory and practical, with a strong focus on working interactively with the programme materials.
Practitioners currently working or who want to start working with perpetrators on a one-to-one basis. An in-depth understanding of the dynamics of domestic violence and abuse is essential.
Dates: Wednesday 15, Thursday 16 September and Wednesday 22, Thursday 23 September 2021 (09:30-16:00 each day). Participants must attend every full day to complete training.
Where: via Zoom
- Credit/debit card payment: £480+VAT = £576
- Manual payment instruction: £604.8 inc. VAT (a 5% surcharge for administration time applies - payment must be received before the training starts
- Credit/debit card payment:£700+VAT = £840
- Manual payment instruction: £882 (a 5% surcharge for administration time applies - payment must be received before the training starts)
If you wish to cancel training tickets you have booked, you understand that the following cancellation terms apply :
- Cancellation within one week of the training date: Full charge
- Cancellation within two weeks of the training date: 50% charge
- Cancellation within one month of the training date: 25% charge
If you wish to pay manually, or if you have any queries, please email [email protected]