If you or your staff are interested in attending this training, please be aware that it is for people who intend to deliver the Respect 1-1 Programme in its 24-session format.
Training course overview
This hands-on 4-day training course will give you the confidence and skills to work one-to-one with perpetrators using the structured Respect 1-1 Programme
During the training, you will:
- Learn how to facilitate a variety of exercises from the Respect Programme manual
- Learn how to use the manual to deliver structured sessions Learn how to analyse incidents of abusive behaviour and help perpetrators identify and practice non abusive behaviours.
- Practice using techniques which address denial, minimisation, and justification of abuse.
- Develop strategies to enhance perpetrators’ motivation to change.
- The training is participatory and practical, with a primary focus on working interactively with the Respect 1-1 programme materials
Practitioners who are already delivering/wish to start delivering the Respect 1-1 programme in the 24-session format. An in-depth understanding of the dynamics of domestic abuse and experience working with perpetrators is essential.
Where: via Zoom
Dates: 1, 2 and 8, 9 February 2024
Credit/debit card payment: £506.40+VAT = £633
Manual payment instruction: £665 (a 5% surcharge for administration time applies - payment must be received before the training starts
Credit/debit card payment: £739.20 + VAT = £924
Manual payment instruction: £970 (a 5% surcharge for administration time applies - payment must be received before the training starts)
If you wish to cancel training tickets you have booked, you understand that the following cancellation terms apply :
Cancellation within one week of the training date: Full charge
Cancellation within two weeks of the training date: 50% charge
Cancellation within one month of the training date: 25% charge
Please note that we are not able to hold places for members of staff before payment is received.
If you wish to pay manually, or if you have any queries, please email [email protected]