Training course overview
This hands-on 4-day training course will give you the confidence and skills to work one-to-one with perpetrators of domestic abuse.
Using the Respect Programme, you will:
- Learn how to analyse incidents of abusive behaviour and help perpetrators identify and practice non-abusive behaviours.
- Practice using techniques which address denial, minimisation, and justification of abuse.
- Develop strategies to enhance perpetrators’ motivation to change.
- The training is participatory and practical, with a strong focus on working interactively with the programme materials.
Practitioners currently working or who want to start working with perpetrators on a one-to-one basis. An in-depth understanding of the dynamics of domestic violence and abuse is essential.
Dates: Thursday 21, Friday 22 April and Thursday 5 and Friday 6 May 2022 (09:30-16:00 each day). Participants must attend every full day to complete training.
Where: via Zoom
Credit/debit card payment: £480+VAT = £576
Manual payment instruction: £604.8 inc. VAT (a 5% surcharge for administration time applies - payment must be received before the training starts
Credit/debit card payment: £700+VAT = £840
Manual payment instruction: £882 (a 5% surcharge for administration time applies - payment must be received before the training starts)
If you wish to cancel training tickets you have booked, you understand that the following cancellation terms apply :
- Cancellation within one week of the training date: Full charge
- Cancellation within two weeks of the training date: 50% charge
- Cancellation within one month of the training date: 25% charge
- Please note that we are not able to hold places for members of staff before payment is received.
If you wish to pay manually, or if you have any queries, please email [email protected]