The training will run across a four-week period and we ask that participants attend all 8 sessions in order to complete the training.
The training is suitable for any practitioners who are interested in learning how to use the Safe & Together model to improve their response to domestic abuse.
We welcome bookings from child and family practitioners, health providers, domestic abuse organisations, police, and any other agencies who work with families impacted by domestic abuse.
The training will be held on:
- Session 1 – Assessment part 1: Tuesday 20th April 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Session 2 – Assessment part 2: Wednesday 21st April 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Session 3 – Interviewing part 1: Tuesday 27th April 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Session 4 – Interviewing part 2: Wednesday 28th April 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Session 5 – Documentation part 1: Tuesday 4th May 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Session 6 – Documentation part 2: Intersections and Intersectionalities: Wednesday 5th May 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Session 7 – Case Planning part 1: Tuesday 11th May 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Session 8 – Case Planning part 2: Wednesday 12th May 9.30am – 1.00pm
Please see the below leaflet for further information on the content of the training. The full cost of the training is £450 plus VAT.
To register for the training, express your interest, or for any queries please contact [email protected]. If you are interested in holding a training specifically for staff across your organisation or local authority please do get in touch to arrange this.
Respect is proud to have two trainers who have achieved certification with the Safe and Together Institute. Rasha Hamid and Ciara Bergman both completed their certification programme in 2021. They are able to deliver Safe and Together overview days and the 4 day Core training.