Respect holds the secretariat for the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Perpetrators of Domestic Abuse.
The purpose of the APPG is to provide a forum for discussion around legislation and policy on perpetrators of domestic abuse.
Following the promotion of the former Chair of the APPG, Thangam Debonnaire, to the Labour front bench, there will be extraordinary meeting to elect a new Chair.
Until that meeting the group is composed as follows:
- Vice-Chair: Liz Saville-Roberts MP
- Vice-Chair: Huw Merriman MP
- Treasurer: Gavin Newlands MP
- Secretary: Baroness Bertin
- Member: Preet Kaur Gill MP
- Member: Tony Lloyd MP
- Member: Maria Miller MP
- Member: Sarah Champion MP
- Member: Karin Smith MP
- Member: Stephanie Peacock MP