Respect membership supports frontline workers with networking opportunities, affordable high-quality training and specialist support and resources.
Benefits of Respect membership
Being a member of Respect gives you a host of benefits to develop your knowledge and improve your practice.
Benefits for all members
- A monthly e-newsletter;
- Discounted training and network events;
- Policy consultations and sector surveys;
- Access Respect’s expertise on work with perpetrators, male victims and young people’s violence;
- Exclusive website content with resources, briefing papers, research reports etc
- Free job adverts placed on our monthly e-newsletter and promoted via our social media platforms
Additional benefits for Respect-accredited full members
- 2-3 Practice Development Days every year;
- Exclusive attendance to Respect Accredited Members’ meetings;
- Specialist support around practice issues, including accreditation;
Full individual membership
£112 per year
For individuals who work in the domestic abuse sector or who have an interest in the sector and support Respect's principles.
Full organisation membership
For organisations offering domestic abuse services (to victims, perpetrators or young people) and support Respect's principles.
Your annual membership fee is based on the turnover of your organisation and your preferred method of payment.