We are looking for new Trustees to join the board. We particularly need people who can offer expertise in one of the following areas:
- Domestic abuse specialist – practice, service delivery or research
- Voluntary sector change and growth strategy and management
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Public Affairs
Respect would like to encourage applications from individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and across all protected characteristics. We would particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups on the board:
- individuals with a disability
- individuals from Black and minoritised communities
- We welcome and support applications from those who have personal experience of domestic violence or abuse.
Full support, induction and reasonable expenses are provided to all trustees.
How to apply
Please download the documents below, complete the application form and equality monitoring form and email by Wednesday 27th October at 9am to [email protected]. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Forms must be received in a Word document format (not PDF). Please note we do not accept CVs.
Interview: 9th November 9am to 4pm.